If you have any medical conditions or are prescribed any medication we advise consulting your doctor before consuming any live products, we cannot give any medical advice in regards to suitability.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You may only access and use the Content for personal interest and general information purposes and not as a source of health or other advice. If you wish to use the Content for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes, such as in connection with health decisions, you should seek the advice of an independent, qualified health professional in relation to your individual requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bangalore Karnataka, India.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it and payment has been made. All orders are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without prior notice and explanation. In this instance, we will make the request for all your payment to be refunded to the card/bank account used to make the purchase within 5 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- All goods sold are for personal use only not for commercial gain or resale (unless by prior agreement), we do not offer wholesale. We do not supply copies of testing certificates for our cultures to anyone accepts the relevant governing bodies in relation to our business only. If after prior agreement you require forms to be filled in we reserve the right to charge a consultancy fee to do this.
Description of Products:
Product photographs and other images may contain items that help show the product in context. For example: the product may be placed in a room or situation where it’s design to be used. These additional items are not supplied as part of the product and you should check the full description before placing an order.
Some product images and the final product may look slightly different. You should also consider colours and quality of the image may vary slightly from computer to computer and therefore should only be considered as a guide.