Coconut kefir is the result of the addition of kefir grains to coconut water. It is an ideal drink for any person who cares about health and likes traditional sour-milk analogue.
Kefir made with coconut water has a pleasant taste of classic kefir and a fresh aftertaste of coconut. It contains beta-carotenes, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, as well as vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
Such composition helps to strengthen the immune system. Basically it has all the benefits of traditional milk and water kefir with the only addition that it fights candida problems much better, due to specific components of coconut water.
How to make Cocunut Kefir
1 cup of fresh coconut water
1 tablespoon of water kefir grains
- Pour coconut water into a glass jar.
- Place the kefir grains or water kefir into the coconut water.
- Cover with a cloth and let it ferment for 24 hours.
- When fermentation is finished, remove the kefir grains and drink it.
- Use the grains to make the next batch of cocunut kefir drink or water kefir drink.
How do we send kefir grains?
- Kefir grains will be packed carefully with a sturdy and food-safe plastic container with enough milk for kefir grains to be healthy until it reaches you.
- We will pack only just right in time at the date of dispatch and we will send you detailed how to make kefir instructions manual through WhatsApp.
- Expiration date of the sealed grains will be active and healthy for 12 days from the date of shipment. We assure you 100% about the health of the Kefir grains in transit.
We delivered kefir grains to the following cities and can deliver throughout India.
Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Noida, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Goa, Indore, Bhopal, Vadodara, Agra, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Cochin, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Mysore, Mangalore, Navi Mumbai, Erode, Madurai, Trichy, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajastan, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Faridabad, Nashik, Rohtak, Bihar, Haryana, Bhuveneshwar, Assam, Cuttak, Mohali, Odissa, Surat, Jodhpur, Secunderabad, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gaya, Patna, Gwalior, Mysuru, Amritsar, Manali, Dharamshala, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Kollam, Udupi, Vellore, Tirupati, Jamshedpur Ranchi and Vishakhapatnam.