Buy Kefir Grains & Kombucha in Kolkata
- Live, Natural & Organic Grains
- FSSAI Registered Product
- Gluten and GMO Free
- High Bacteria Count
- Buy Once and Use Unlimited Times
- Unlimited Call/Whatsapp Chat Support
- Free Shipping Throughout India
- Free Double Mesh Strainer & Solid Wooden Spoon
- Free Kefir Instructions eBook
- Dispatch your order within 24 Hours
- Courier will reach you within 2-5 Days
- Grains will be active upto 12 Days in Courier
- Free replacement if grains are dead in Courier
- Premium Express next day delivery available to major cities in India with additional cost of Rs.250 (On Demand)
In today’s world, people, irrespective of ages, are suffering from lots of perilous diseases like diabetes, hypertension, calcium and vitamin-D deficiency etc.
- They are usually recommended to consume dairy and milk derivative products in order to heal their calcium and vitamin-D deficiency diseases, but the sugar content present in the dairy products impact them adversely.
- Hence, people usually look for dairy products which are devoid of any natural sugar content. Kefir can be the most effective dairy drink for them.
- For the people who are lactose intolerant, they can consume kefir for their utmost health benefits. Kefir reduces both of your acute and chronic problems pertaining to gas, abdominal pain and diarrhoea etc.
- Drinking kefir instead of other milk products can keep you away from lots of unwanted diseases like ischemic heart, diabetes and hypertension. Vitamin K2 present in kefir can keep your blood cholesterol level on check. Thus your heart health remains good.
- Since kefir is rich in calcium, it helps you in strengthening your bones and entire infrastructure, keeping you robust and stout. Consequently, kefir reduces your risk to develop calcium and vitamin-D deficiency diseases like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis respectively.
- Kefir is a catalyst to improve the prior symptoms of asthma, allergy and other inflammatory diseases, enhancing your overall immunity system.
- Kefir contains protein, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K2, vitamin B2 and vitamin B12, vitamin D and magnesium respectively which makes it a powerful probiotic with antibacterial properties.
- Kefir can strengthen your bones and can protect you against dreadful diseases like cancer.