Coconut milk kefir is an amazing option if you want to avoid too much dairy. Here are the steps to make coconut milk kefir.
- Water kefir grains
- Coconut milk or Coconut Water
- Place the kefir grains in a container filled with coconut milk.
- Use a spoon that is not made up of metal and use it to stir.
- Cover the container with a cover like a paper towel, butter muslin, or a coffee filter and secure it with an elastic.
- Use room temperature to culture the mixture.
- Check the coconut milk from time to time and keep it as it is for about 12 hours, maximum 24 hours.
- Remove the grains once the mixture reaches the desired consistency.