Buy Kefir Grains in India
Nature’s Probiotics, provide international origin, premium quality probiotic live starter cultures including milk kefir grains, water kefir grains, coconut kefir grains and kombucha scoby to the customers throughout India. We give our 100% assurance on the quality of our products to make you the best healthy probiotic drinks at home.
- 100% Satisfaction & Quality Guarantee
- Premium Quality Probiotic Cultures
- 100% Gluten Free & GMO Free
- One Time Purchase, Reusable Grains
- Call / Whatsapp Chat Support
Limited Time Offer
Buy 2 Batch of Milk Kefir Grains and Get One Batch of Free Water (or) Coconut Kefir Grains worth Rs.850 Free. Please mention your requested Free Product in “Order Notes” section while placing your order.
- Free Shipping Throughout India
- Free Double Mesh Kefir Strainer
- Free Solid Wooden Spoon
- Download our Instructions Manual
- Dispatch your order within 24 Hours (except Sunday & Holidays)
- Tracking details will be sent via SMS
- Our cultures are live and active upto 12 Days in courier.
- Free replacement only if the parcel not delivered within 12 Days. No refund will be given once we ship your order.
- Courier may reach within 2-3 Days to South India and within 4-6 Days to North India from the date of dispatch
What is Kefir?
Probiotics are the good bacteria that help in healing the body. Kefir is considered as one of the best probiotics in the world as it contains more strains of good bacteria than yogurt and curd. It is prepared using grains that is a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast.
Though kefir drink is prepared in various methods, the most popular and beneficial one is milk kefir, which is made by adding the kefir grains in the milk and let it ferment for 24 hours. After the fermentation is done, you will have a glass of tasty probiotic dense food.
Why Kefir is Good for your Health?
Being used by many health-conscious people and recommended by many health experts and doctors across the globe, kefir has lots of health benefits that can’t be listed on a single page.
From many decades kefir is being widely used in European and Asian countries as medicine for treating many problems and maintaining a healthy gut.
The health benefits of Kefir range from treating gut and digestive problems to detoxifying your body to, improving skin and eliminating acne and even fighting against carcinogens and tumors.
Consuming it on a daily basis will make you immune to various viral and bacterial infections such as common cold or flu and prevent your gut from many infections.
Kefir makes your bones stronger and protects you from Osteoporosis due to the presence of high level of calcium, vitamin k2, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D that has shown improve the density of your bones.
It also acts as an anti-carcinogenic that slows down the growth of cancer-causing tumors.
It has endless benefits for our body and makes us healthier and happier. Everyone must include it in their diet and be invisible to many health issues.
Difference Between Milk Kefir and Water Kefir
People often confused about milk kefir and water kefir and which one to buy. Milk kefir is obtained with the help of culture grown in milk, while water kefir is fermented in water with the addition of sugar.
People who have no problems with dairy food, believe that milk kefir is more useful, because it contains vitamins and minerals that you will never find in water kefir.
And it is true, because water kefir has only about 10-15 strains of useful bacteria and yeasts, while its milk brother has from 30 to 50 strains of the live bacteria and yeasts.
Besides, water kefir has smaller amount of calcium and magnesium than that found in dairy kefir.
On the other hand, being a good source of useful bacteria and microbes, water kefir can serve as an excellent alternative to milk probiotics. Therefore, it can be used by people with lactose intolerance.
Milk kefir grains are white, while water kefir grains are almost transparent.
Concerning preparation of the beverages, they are very much alike, but some people consider preparing water kefir easier.
To conclude, if you are dairy or lactose intolerant, you can try water kefir. Otherwise, you can consume both in alternative times so that you will not miss the goodness of anything.
Difference Between Kefir and Kombucha
Kombucha is a slightly effervescent, sour tasting beverage that is made by culturing kombucha scoby with a combination of sugar and tea.
It has a fizzy, apple cider vinegar like taste that is on the sour side. Both are beneficial in their own way. But in order to make a choice between these two, there are some things that should be considered.
- Although both kefir and kombucha consist of beneficial microbes kefir is rich in lactic acid bacteria.
- The probiotic content of kefir is more than kombucha whereas kombucha is more of a digestive aid.
- Milk kefir contains calcium whereas kombucha doesn’t. Although kombucha is rich in caffeine as it is made from tea.
- The enzymes and acids in kombucha have a stronger effect than those in kefir.
- Kombucha is dairy free, so it is a better option for people with a lactose intolerance.
- Although the lactose content of milk becomes negligible after fermentation via kefir.
- Kefir is sweeter than kombucha which has a fizzy, sour taste. So, the choice of beverage greatly depends on your taste.